Animals and animal-related activities

Dangerous wild animals

What you need to do if you want to keep a dangerous wild animal


Apply for a zoo licence and find out what you need to do before you can apply

Livestock movement

Instructions for moving farm animals and poultry and movement registers for cattle, sheep and goats

Animal boarding

You will need a licence if you board dogs, provide day care for dogs, board cats in a purpose-built cattery unit or board dogs in a purpose-built kennel